summer ride

summer ride

Saturday, November 14, 2009

11.14.2009 So that's what it's like

With all the free time this year, we haven't taken many m-cycle trips. I've only worked about 3 1/2 months the entire year.
So although we had the time, we didn't have the money. We spent alot of time trying to sell "stuff" just to pay the bills. Thank goodness we had stuff to sell.
So today I thought I would just spend some time remembering what it used to be like to ride. Thank goodness for memories too.
OOOOOHHHHHH, I remember now, I can feel the wind in my hair!
Gotta get my motor running. I think I'll start my bike just to hear it run.

Ride 2007


Ride 2004


Ride 2008



Ride 2009

1 comment:

  1. You'll go on bike trips next year just as soon as the weather warms to 70 degrees and make up for all the rides you missed this summer. You have a lot to look forward to and many rides to take yet.

    ReplyDelete