summer ride

summer ride

Monday, March 9, 2009

A couple of things in my day



Being off with this blood clot in my leg has allowed my wife Sharon and I alot of time together. She has me sitting everynight with her on our oversized sofa. At first I rebelled because I really like my recliner, but now I look forward to our time together. After she goes to slep (8ish) I slink back to the recliner, and this happens.




And here is how my evenings usually end. He likes to crawl up right under your chin, so it's a task to get him where he's at. Once he settles in he's ok. Our Simese cat, she's either in my lap or beside my legs in the recliner. It's nice to be so loved. And this goes on night...after...night. I wonder who has who trained??????????????????? I need a vacation!!!!!!!!!!!










2 comments:

  1. couch time is a good investment for a healthy future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were married to an angel so why do you have to read about them? hahaha

    You're funny and I think that the cats have YOU trained.

    ReplyDelete