summer ride

summer ride

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New to the blog


I've added a couple of gadgets to my blog, they're on the right side and at the bottom of the page. They are test runs to see how I like them (subject to change w/out warning).
If anyone can tell me how to easily widen my blog, let me know. I tried to do what my mother-n-law told me but can't get it done. I like my template but everything is crowded to the center. I worked for 2 hrs and can't change it, I'm tired and a blog idiot.
ps: If you've dared read this far as you can see I got my blog widened, I took a chance and rewrote the Html. I did one item line at a time in case I royally messed it up. So far I like it. Maybe I'm not such an idiot!

1 comment:

  1. You've really improved your blogging skills in such a short time...
    I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete